DPRG: FWD: Suggestion

Subject: DPRG: FWD: Suggestion
From: Jim Brown jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
Date: Tue Jul 1 08:23:26 CDT 1997

Here's a response to my email to Connectix, maker of the QuickCam.

- ----- Begin Included Message -----

Date: 30 Jun 97 16:32:54 -0700
>From: Erik Kiehle <kiehle at connectix.com>
Subject: FWD: Suggestion
To: "jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com" <jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com>

Hi Jim,

I'll get some QuickCam data sheets sent out to the address provided.  For
more information on using the QuickCam with OS's such as Linux, please
visit our QuickCam 3rd party developer's page at
http://www.quickcam.com/html/third_party.html

We appreciate your interest in Connectix products.  The best way to
quickly receive more information on Connectix products is to visit our WWW page
at www.connectix.com or call our faxback system at 1-800-571-7558.  If
you have additional questions or need info. mailed to you please call the
Sales Dept. at 1-800-950-5880.

Best Regards,
Erik Kiehle
Sales Department
Info at Connectix.com
Connectix

P.S. When continuing correspondence with us please copy the previous
email in your reply to us.

- ----- End Included Message -----