DPRG: Invitation

Subject: DPRG: Invitation
From: Jim Brown jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
Date: Tue Jul 1 15:53:09 CDT 1997

Andy Mishkin:

My name is Jim Brown and I am the president of the Dallas Personal
Robotics Group.  DPRG is a special interest group (club) dedicated to
the robotics enthusiast.

I would like to extend an offer for you and your group to bring a
presentation of your robotic creations.  You can find out more about
our group at:  http://www.dprg.org .  We meet in the Infomart in Dallas
Texas once a month for two hours.  You can find upcoming meeting dates
on our web page.  Any length of presentation from 15 minutes to one
hour would be most appreciated.

I found your name while browsing the web for information about the
Mars Sojourner that will touch down soon (as I'm sure your well
aware) and found that you are the Group Leader for Robotic Vehicles
Group.  ( http://robotics.jpl.nasa.gov/groups/rv/homepage.html )

Also, if your're ever in or near Dallas we would be glad if you came
and visited us during one of our meetings.

Jim Brown                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at why.net
                         http://users.why.net/jbrown
                         http://www.dprg.org (Next meeting July 12th)

Work:  972-519-2868      My employer won't claim these opinions.
Home:  972-495-3821      So I'm giving them away for free.