DPRG: sonars & 8031 boards dreaming

Subject: DPRG: sonars & 8031 boards dreaming
From: Roger Arrick rarrick at ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue Jul 1 17:04:19 CDT 1997

You wrote:
>snip....
>I've just about given up on the 20 pin 89C2051 since it would
>be hard to get them.  But wouldn't they make a nice small
>controller board.  If I went that way, I'd also make the
>programmer board to go with it so it would be cheap and
>easy to program them from a pc.  Just the thought of it, a
>1.5 inch by 1.5 inch motherboard for a robot.  It just has
>a 7805 and an 89c2051!

Jim:
The Atmel 89C2051 are not hard to get...really!  Just call the local
atmel distributor and they'll show up on your door step.

Roger.

- --
Roger Arrick - roger at arrick.com

Journal of computer controlled systems. Industry link pages
www.controlled.com   www.oscilloscopes.com    www.pc104.com
Arrick Publishing  Ph: (817) 571-0595   Fax: (817) 571-2317