DPRG: Robots on FOX 4 news

Subject: DPRG: Robots on FOX 4 news
From: Eric Yundt eric at sssi.com
Date: Mon Jul 7 14:21:26 CDT 1997

DPRG,

Did anyone catch the little Robots shown in the Channel 4 FOX newscast
last night?  I was rushing to slap a tape in the VCR to catch it for our
meeting and missed the very first part of it -- didn't get a name or a
URL.  :-(   It looked like a story about some "Space Expo" or convention
and they had a bunch of kids displaying their mini-Sojourner 'Bots.

The Robots looked smallish and made out of legos plus they each carried
one of those Connectix cameras we discussed a short while ago.

- --
Eric
                                                          .__
Eric Yundt <eric at ytech.com>                       __ ---   ; \_      //    F
"HA!" YaTu laughs as he spits into the wind,       -- -    {\_""   // I  N
tryin' t'catch a fox makes da cow's head spin!    --  ooo__{ _}   // N  I
YaTu at YTech.COM  --  http://www.dprg.org/yatu (N/A)              //    H