DPRG: Robot Leg

Subject: DPRG: Robot Leg
From: Roger Arrick rarrick at ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu Jul 10 20:11:04 CDT 1997

You wrote:

>I hope that I'm posting this correctly??
>
>I have just completed my first robot leg (5 more to go) which is
controlled
>by a 16c84 PIC. This PIC can control up to 7 RC servos and recieve
commands
>via A PC's serial port. It seems to work, but until all the legs are
completed
>I won't no how stable it will be.
>If there is an intrest , the plans and software could be posted here
as the
>project unfolds.
>Again ,I don't know if this would be the place to post.

Eric:

Sounds cool.  Will you be bringing it to the next meeting?

Roger.

- --
    /       Roger Arrick       /     Arrick Robotics       /
   /    roger at robotics.com    /       P.O. Box 1574       /
  /     Ph: (817) 571-4528   /   Hurst, Texas 76053 USA  /
 /     fax: (817) 571-2317  /   http://www.robotics.com /

"Talk" is inversely proportional to "do"