DPRG: Robot Leg picture request

Subject: DPRG: Robot Leg picture request
From: Kevin Ross kevinro at nwlink.com
Date: Sat Jul 12 00:30:18 CDT 1997

I have had good luck with the Snappy video capture board. It connects to
your parallel port, and seems to do a good job using a VCR or Camcorder as
a source.

Beware, however, that the Snappy output JPEG files are not compressed very
well. You might want to use PaintShop Pro (www.jasc.com is the shareware
version) or LView Pro (also available on the net) to read the file,
edit/crop the picture, then write it back out.