DPRG: Getting started

Subject: DPRG: Getting started
From: Eric Yundt eric at sssi.com
Date: Mon Jul 14 09:38:06 CDT 1997

Kipton Moravec wrote:

> Let me add to Erick's excellent response:
>
> Based on your questions, let me give you a little background information
> that may help you understand a little bit more what is going on.

[ ... ]

Both of these (Erick's and Kip's) messages should be preserved or
incorporated into our FAQ.  Lots of good, well written stuff!

Heck with a little (a lot!) of time and some expansion, this could
be turned into a nice primer on PICs/Microcontrollers perhaps a
fancy set of HTML pages that gently lead the reader down the proper
path to enlightment.  ;-)

Thanks for all the good info,

- --
Eric
                                                          .__
Eric Yundt <eric at ytech.com>                       __ ---   ; \_      //    F
"HA!" YaTu laughs as he spits into the wind,       -- -    {\_""   // I  N
tryin' t'catch a fox makes da cow's head spin!    --  ooo__{ _}   // N  I
YaTu at YTech.COM  --  http://www.dprg.org/yatu (N/A)              //    H