DPRG: FS: Radio Shack Armatron

Subject: DPRG: FS: Radio Shack Armatron
From: droid at bellatlantic.net droid at bellatlantic.net
Date: Thu Jul 17 12:01:05 CDT 1997

Well.Jay Vlack wrote:

> I've got one of the original Radio Shack Armatron robot arm toys
> that's been sitting in my robot parts closet for quite a while.
> I tested it last night, and everything seems to work.  If anyone
> would be interested in converting it to autonomous manipulation
> on thier 'bot, or perhaps has a child that would enjoy playing
> with it, let me know.  Some Radio Shack stores still have these
> on thier shelves for $30.  Does $10 for this one sound fair ?
> Let me know.  I can bring it to the August DPRG meeting.
>
> --> Jay
>
> PS:  Yep, the wife is making me clean-up my computer toy room.... (sigh).

Well...$10 seems VERY right...but what exactly is that ?I mean..it is an
robotic arm.....right ?

Any way if you have something else for sale just LET ME KNOW...I am VERY
interested in buying a surplus stuff.....and all...or if not me then my
friend from New Mexico...anyway...if it is a robotic arm then I have only
few questions..:
What is the operation voltage..what motors it has ...and how bigit is ?

have a good one.
:)