DPRG: Radio Shack Armatron

Subject: DPRG: Radio Shack Armatron
From: Chris McKillop cdmckill at novice.uwaterloo.ca
Date: Thu Jul 17 21:05:22 CDT 1997

On Thu, 17 Jul 1997 18:40:22 -0400, eric naus wrote:

>Hi There,
>
>The armatron is a marvel in mechanical engineering. One small motor
>controls gripper/wrist rotation/elbow and shoulder rotation.
>Two joystick controls are actually mechanical interfaces.
>I have two articles:
>
>    1) Robotics Age 1982
>
>    2) Radio Electronics May 1985
>
>Both articles show how to interface to this mechanical arm.
>
>If you're interested iI could get these articles scanned and post.

    I for one would be VERY interested.  And since the Arm seems to
already be spoken for, does anyone else have one they would like to
part with??? :)

    Chris

- ---
Christopher McKillop - Waterloo Computer Engineering, Ontario, Canada
cdmckill at novice.uwaterloo.ca  **** Microsoft(tm) is not the only choice. ****

"Are you a man or are you a mouse...If you love your fun die for it!!!!!"
        -Jello Biafra, 'The Power Of LARD'