DPRG: Radio Shack Armatron

Subject: DPRG: Radio Shack Armatron
From: David Beckham dbeckham at bectec.com
Date: Thu Jul 17 22:40:35 CDT 1997

Bradley Metcalf wrote:

> eric naus wrote:
> >
> > Hi There,
> >
> > The armatron is a marvel in mechanical engineering. One small motor
> > controls gripper/wrist rotation/elbow and shoulder rotation.
> > Two joystick controls are actually mechanical interfaces.
> > I have two articles:
> >
> >     1) Robotics Age 1982
> >
> >     2) Radio Electronics May 1985
> >
> > Both articles show how to interface to this mechanical arm.
> >
> > If you're interested iI could get these articles scanned and post.
> >
> > Bye for Now
> >
> > Eric Naus
> I have a couple of those arms on my shelf also, and would really like to
> see those articles!
>
>                                    Many Thanks,
>
>                                   Bradley Metcalf

Hi,
I'd like that, too - particularly if Jay winds up selling me the Arm :-)
(In any case, interfacing articles are always of use and interest.)
Thanks for offering to post them.
- --
WRR-a-L, DPRG,
	David Beckham in Chatsworth, CA

	http://www.BecTec.com
	Home of ARBE-ONE the "Model T" of Mobile Bases.
	Now offering TCOMP tiny computers by Ray Butts,
	(ARBE-ONE's inventor).