DPRG: SCOPE QUESTION

Subject: DPRG: SCOPE QUESTION
From: Roger Arrick rarrick at ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun Jul 20 15:23:54 CDT 1997

You wrote:

>like I said...I have to press BEAM FINDER in order to see the dot...as

>soon as I let go then dot disappears...can anone tell me what is going
on
>?

The beam finder lets you, well, find the beam if the position of the
trace is out of view.  Usually when a trace is missing from a scope
screen, it's not being triggered.  Turn on "automatic" triggering to
make sure there is a trace, then without any input, move the horizontal
and vertical postion till you find your trace.

Roger.

- --
    /       Roger Arrick       /     Arrick Robotics       /
   /    roger at robotics.com    /       P.O. Box 1574       /
  /     Ph: (817) 571-4528   /   Hurst, Texas 76053 USA  /
 /     fax: (817) 571-2317  /   http://www.robotics.com /

"Talk" is inversely proportional to "do"