DPRG: Re: Robo Lunch Anyone?

Subject: DPRG: Re: Robo Lunch Anyone?
From: Jim Brown jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
Date: Tue Jul 22 11:23:58 CDT 1997

> Jim,
>

> Here are the minutes of the July meeting.

Thanks.  They look great.  I'll stick them in the next newsletter.
Great job, and thanks for covering for me while I was on vacation,
you've been a big help and a great DPRG asset.  I think a lot of
people may not realize just how great a group of guys we have that
are keeping DPRG afloat.  It makes things really good for a great
organization.  It really makes me glad were so active and accomplishing
so much.

Jim Brown                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at why.net
                         http://users.why.net/jbrown
                         http://www.dprg.org (Next meeting July 12th)

Work:  972-519-2868      My employer won't claim these opinions.
Home:  972-495-3821      So I'm giving them away for free.