DPRG: DPRG Pizza Party Bash!

Subject: DPRG: DPRG Pizza Party Bash!
From: Jim Brown jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
Date: Wed Jul 23 13:08:04 CDT 1997

Dear DPRGers:

James Vroman volunteered his house to be DPRG Robo Central for
a night!  We talked about that it would be cool to have
a DPRG Pizza Party Bash sometime soon.  If it were agreeable to
the membership, DPRG could purchase the pizza (from Cici's or
something close) and soft drinks, and we could have a great RBNO
discussion or GARP building or contest wall building at his house.
He mentioned that it would have to be more than a couple of weeks
away so I was thinking about having it as the next RBNO after the
quickly upcoming RBNO.  Maybe schedule it around August 25th?  James
lives south of 635 & Centerville in Dallas.  If this sounds like
something YOU would want to do as a DPRG member, please speak up.
Of course, going into James' house, you'll be his guest as long
as he can stand you so you'll want to be on your best behavior.
I'm expecting there'll be some robot dancing, and it'll be a
great pick up joint - well ok, that is, if you're looking to
pick up robotic tips.  If there's enough interest, we'll give
details about how to get there, etc.  RSVP, so we'll know about
how much pizza & drinks to get.

....always open to suggestions, as long as it's not suggestive.  ;)

Jim Brown                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at why.net
                         http://users.why.net/jbrown
                         http://www.dprg.org (Next meeting Aug 9th)

Work:  972-519-2868      My employer won't claim these opinions.
Home:  972-495-3821      So I'm giving them away for free.