DPRG: Re: Robot Club info

Subject: DPRG: Re: Robot Club info
From: Jim Brown jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
Date: Wed Jul 23 14:01:42 CDT 1997

> Dear Dallas Personal Robotics Group,
>
> My name is David and I am very much interested in robotics in general. I
> hope to someday have a career in this field. It would be appreciated if
> you could send whatever materials you think a robotics enthusiast would
> enjoy.  Perhaps, even a complimentary copy of your newsletter, if you
> produce one.  I would also be interested in a schedule of meeting times,
> places, and subject, if possible.
>
> You can reach me at the following address:
>
>         David Martineau                 or e-mail me at:
>         1824 Sotogrande #1507           DYME at compuserve.com
>         Hurst, TX  76053-2626
>
> Thank you, in advance for your kindness.
>
>                                         Sincerely,
>                                         David Martineau

David:

We've just about totally converted to email and web access.  All or most
of the things you mentioned are now accessible through email or web access.
This has saved us gobs of money in postage.

You can find past DPRG newsletters at:  http://www.dprg.org/newsltrs.html
With the most current so far being the July newsletter.

You can find our list of upcoming meeting dates on our home page at:
http://www.dprg.org .  From our home page, you can find out a lot
about our group.

Membership info can be found at: http://www.dprg.org/members.html

Our next meeting will be in the Infomart (I35 & Oak Lawn) in room 1061
at 12pm to 2pm on August 9th.  Hope to see ya there.

Jim Brown                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at why.net
                         http://users.why.net/jbrown
                         http://www.dprg.org (Next meeting Aug 9th)

Work:  972-519-2868      My employer won't claim these opinions.
Home:  972-495-3821      So I'm giving them away for free.