DPRG: 68hc11 or BotBoard II

Subject: DPRG: 68hc11 or BotBoard II
From: Eric Yundt eric at sssi.com
Date: Wed Jul 23 20:01:30 CDT 1997

Justin,

Justin Kao wrote:

> Can anyone direct me to a mailing list devoted to either the BotBoard I/I=
> or the 68hc11?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Justin Kao <jkao at compuserve.com>

This list is pretty active and seems to be the main place to discuss
68HC11, 68HC12, 68HC16, etc...

                HC11-digest Information                        May 10 1995

This automated list is provided as a mechanism to distribute applications
information from Mototola's Application Engineers to list subscribers. It
also allows questions submitted by list subscribers to be distributed to all
other list subscribers. Finally, it may be used a discussion vehicle by list
subscribers wishing to disseminate information about the M68HC11 family of
MicroControllers.

This list is a digest of the day's activity.

To subscribe to this list, send a message to:

	Majordomo at www.mcu.motsps.com

In the body of the message, put:

	subscribe mot-68hc11-digest

This list seems to be dead...

                mcu-devtools List Information        May 10 1995

This automated list is provided as a mechanism to distribute development
tools and software operations information. This list provides
information for the tools used to support the M68HC05, M68HC08,
M68HC11, M68HC12, M68HC16, M6833x, M6837x. M6839x, and MPC
families of Microcontrollers.

To subscribe to this list, send a message to:

       	Majordomo at www.mcu.motsps.com

In the body of the message, put:

	subscribe mcu-devtools-digest

- --
Eric
                                                          .__
Eric Yundt <eric at ytech.com>                       __ ---   ; \_      //    F
"HA!" YaTu laughs as he spits into the wind,       -- -    {\_""   // I  N
tryin' t'catch a fox makes da cow's head spin!    --  ooo__{ _}   // N  I
YaTu at YTech.COM  --  http://www.doorbell.com/yatu                //    H