DPRG: Great Work in Progress!

Subject: DPRG: Great Work in Progress!
From: David Beckham dbeckham at bectec.com
Date: Wed Jul 23 23:57:35 CDT 1997

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, check out Little Ya-Tu's site
:-)  This address is to the Links page, where I found some things I
hadn't seen before, and enjoyed the categorization Ya-Tu did on the
'bots - which makes it easy to sample the different approaches to
mobility taken by 'bots.
This is turning into a great site!  I'm anxiously awaiting the
activation of the 6811 link (hint, hint!).  Thanks, Eric & Ya-Tu for all
the work you've put into making a very nice resource for the Amateur
Roboticist.
Sincerely (as in, "I'm not just saying that because ARBE-ONE got
included."),
- --
	David Beckham
	http://www.BecTec.com
	Home of ARBE-ONE the "Model T" of Mobile Bases.
	Now offering TCOMP tiny computers by Ray Butts,
	(ARBE-ONE's inventor).