DPRG: 68hc11 as a premium choice ?

Subject: DPRG: 68hc11 as a premium choice ?
From: Jim Brown jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
Date: Thu Jul 24 13:21:50 CDT 1997

> I just talked to a distributer Monday, about getting some Motorola
> microcontroller books.  She told me all of the Motorola processors were
> on allocation through December.

another availablity problem?

> I wanted to get up to speed on the 68HC11 to see what was so much better
> than my favorite the 8051. :)  I also had a client who is using the
> Motorola Coldfire processor, and I wanted to see the plusses and minuses
> of that thing.
>
> Regards,
> Kip

I have an hc11 book you can borrow if you're really hurting for it,
but of course you can go to the motorola book distribution center at
central & plano parkway in that Daisy Tek building and get one yourself.
They also have loads of other great motorola books - bound to be one on
the coldfire chip too.

Jim Brown                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at why.net
                         http://users.why.net/jbrown
                         http://www.dprg.org (Next meeting Aug 9th)

Work:  972-519-2868      My employer won't claim these opinions.
Home:  972-495-3821      So I'm giving them away for free.