DPRG: Re: Robot Club info

Subject: DPRG: Re: Robot Club info
From: droid at bellatlantic.net droid at bellatlantic.net
Date: Sat Jul 26 07:39:11 CDT 1997

Jim Brown wrote:

> > Dear Dallas Personal Robotics Group,
> >
> > My name is David and I am very much interested in robotics in general. I
> > hope to someday have a career in this field. It would be appreciated if
> > you could send whatever materials you think a robotics enthusiast would
> > enjoy.  Perhaps, even a complimentary copy of your newsletter, if you
> > produce one.  I would also be interested in a schedule of meeting times,
> > places, and subject, if possible.
> >
> > You can reach me at the following address:
> >
> >         David Martineau                 or e-mail me at:
> >         1824 Sotogrande #1507           DYME at compuserve.com
> >         Hurst, TX  76053-2626
> >
> > Thank you, in advance for your kindness.
> >
> >                                         Sincerely,
> >                                         David Martineau
>
> David:
>
> We've just about totally converted to email and web access.  All or most
> of the things you mentioned are now accessible through email or web access.
> This has saved us gobs of money in postage.
>
> You can find past DPRG newsletters at:  http://www.dprg.org/newsltrs.html
> With the most current so far being the July newsletter.
>
> You can find our list of upcoming meeting dates on our home page at:
> http://www.dprg.org .  From our home page, you can find out a lot
> about our group.
>
> Membership info can be found at: http://www.dprg.org/members.html
>
> Our next meeting will be in the Infomart (I35 & Oak Lawn) in room 1061
> at 12pm to 2pm on August 9th.  Hope to see ya there.

> Jim Brown                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at why.net
>                          http://users.why.net/jbrown
>                          http://www.dprg.org (Next meeting Aug 9th)
>
> Work:  972-519-2868      My employer won't claim these opinions.
> Home:  972-495-3821      So I'm giving them away for free.

Dear David.
If you start in the Robotics I wuold strongly consider going to my web
page. There you will find some basics information. In addition to that,
I will update it soon so you might want to check it out in like a week
again.
Here it is :

http://pages.prodigy.com/mechone/robot.htm

Enjoy it. Send any feedback.