DPRG: Real good riddle.

Subject: DPRG: Real good riddle.
From: Sean Jones shain at noln.com
Date: Sat Jul 26 13:07:05 CDT 1997

Hello,

If you want to get into robotics, a good microcontroller for you mite be
a basic stamp.  There easy to program, and is very good for beginners.
But the bad things is that it has between 8-16 i/o ports (8 on stamp 1,
16 on stamp 2).  Alot of people use the stamp to start off with.
Although it is a little pricey, you may want to check it out.

Sean (shain at noln.com)