DPRG: Radio Shack Armatron Robotic Arm

Subject: DPRG: Radio Shack Armatron Robotic Arm
From: Chris McKillop cdmckill at novice.uwaterloo.ca
Date: Sat Jul 26 23:50:49 CDT 1997

On Sat, 26 Jul 1997 22:52:34 -0400, Eric Naus wrote:

>Well I finally scanned those two magazine articles (Radio Electronics and
>Robotics Age).
>
>For those that are still interested and leave their E-mail address, I will
>do my best
>
>to send them.

    Why not put them online?  You can setup an account on geocities if
you don't already have a webspace.  That way you don't have to worry
about mailing it to everyone.

    If you still want to mail them, send me a copy though! :)

    Chris

- ---
Christopher McKillop - Waterloo Computer Engineering, Ontario, Canada
cdmckill at novice.uwaterloo.ca  **** Microsoft(tm) is not the only choice. ****

"Are you a man or are you a mouse...If you love your fun die for it!!!!!"
        -Jello Biafra, 'The Power Of LARD'