DPRG: Schedule

Subject: DPRG: Schedule
From: David Beckham dbeckham at bectec.com
Date: Sun Jul 27 14:48:01 CDT 1997

Kipton Moravec wrote:

> Jim Brown wrote:
> >
> > July 28th:  RBNO at Irving Mall Food Court
> > August 9th:  DPRG Meeting at the Infomart
> > August 25th:  DPRG Pizza Party bash at James Vroman's house
>
> Since you are putting things down for a schedule,
> Mark your calenders for:
>
> "The Gondoliers", A Gilbert and Sullivan Comical Operetta, produced by
> the Texas Gilbert and Sullivan Society.
>
> September 26, 27, 28 and October 3, 4 & 5 Garland Theater
> October 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, & 26          Lakewood Theater
>
> I am one of the gondoliers so I will be singing and probably dancing.
>
> Regards,
> Kip

Now there's a man of MANY talents - Assembly Language Guru and G&S
Singer/Dancer BOTH.  I was impressed just by the AL, now I'm awestruck!
(Wish I was able to be in Dallas to see it, too.)  G & S is my first
recollection of musical theater of any kind - I believe it was Pirates
of Penzance put on by the eighth grade class at my school when I was in
the first grade!
Well, meanwhile back to the Assembly Language studies :-)
You guy's are having all the fun - why did I ever have to move from
Dallas?
WRR-a-L, DPRG,
- --
	David Beckham
	http://www.BecTec.com
	Home of ARBE-ONE the "Model T" of Mobile Bases.
	Now offering TCOMP tiny computers by Ray Butts,
	(ARBE-ONE's inventor).