DPRG: Real good riddle.

Subject: DPRG: Real good riddle.
From: Jay Couture jcouture at msuvx2.memphis.edu
Date: Mon Jul 28 11:11:26 CDT 1997

At 08:03 AM 7/28/97 -0700, you wrote:
>----------
>> From: Jay Couture <jcouture at msuvx2.memphis.edu>
>> To: dprglist at dprg.org
>> Subject: Re: DPRG: Real good riddle.
>> Date: Monday, July 28, 1997 7:43 AM
>>
>> 	I use an IDE from a guy named Bisson. It's called UPAM. It is only for
>the
>> Motorola HC11 microcontrollers. BTW, IMHO you should learn assembler. Not
>> all at first, but incorporate some inline assembler in your C code to get
>> you started.
>>

>Where did you get UPAM?
>
>Kevin

http://www.cam.org/~bisson/a_soft_d.htm

I love it. Once you choose your file ie. Hello.asm, you press 1 to edit it
(you can pick your favorite editor,I use qedit), 2 to assemble (all error
are reported on screen with line numbers), 3 to communicate with the hc11.
To upload type load t press ESC then 1 to send your compiled code. Fast and
intuitive.