DPRG: Re: Next Meeting

Subject: DPRG: Re: Next Meeting
From: David Beckham dbeckham at bectec.com
Date: Tue Jul 29 22:07:13 CDT 1997

Jim Brown wrote:

> At 12:21 PM 7/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
> >Jim,
> >
> >   I'm interested injoining DPRG, could you tell me when the next
> >meeting is and where.
> >

> >  Thanks,
> >
> > Paul Ramos
>
> It's in the Infomart room 1061 (most likely) from 12pm to 2pm on
> August 9th.
>
> You can also find a map and future meeting dates on the web
> at:  http://www.dprg.org

> Jim Brown       jim_brown at bigfoot.com or
>                 jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at dprg.org
>                 http://users.why.net/jbrown
> Rom 3:23,24     http://www.dprg.org (next meeting is Aug 9th) Bring robots!
>                 Robotics Contest at the Oct 11th meeting!

And speaking of the next meeting. . . what was the outcome of the
discussion concerning the contest (i.e. moving the date back a month or
so)?  I'm progressing with ARBE-ONE's programming, but so far he can't
find his way out from under a chair, and he's "navigating by impact"
which would certainly cost him points in the contest the way I
understand the rules (try to tell HIM that, though).
- --
	David Beckham
	http://www.BecTec.com
	Home of ARBE-ONE the "Model T" of Mobile Bases.
	Now offering TCOMP tiny computers by Ray Butts,
	(ARBE-ONE's inventor).