DPRG: Re: Next Meeting

Subject: DPRG: Re: Next Meeting
From: Jim Brown jbrown at why.net
Date: Tue Jul 29 22:13:20 CDT 1997

>>                 Robotics Contest at the Oct 11th meeting!
>
>And speaking of the next meeting. . . what was the outcome of the
>discussion concerning the contest (i.e. moving the date back a month or
>so)?  I'm progressing with ARBE-ONE's programming, but so far he can't
>find his way out from under a chair, and he's "navigating by impact"
>which would certainly cost him points in the contest the way I
>understand the rules (try to tell HIM that, though).
>--
>	David Beckham
>	http://www.BecTec.com
>	Home of ARBE-ONE the "Model T" of Mobile Bases.
>	Now offering TCOMP tiny computers by Ray Butts,
>	(ARBE-ONE's inventor).

We talked about moving it to the October meeting.  Seems that no one
is ready for this upcoming meeting anyway.  I haven't heard anyone
object to that so I think it's pretty safe to say that October sounds
more reasonable.

Jim Brown       jim_brown at bigfoot.com or
                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at dprg.org
                http://users.why.net/jbrown
Rom 3:23,24     http://www.dprg.org (next meeting is Aug 9th) Bring robots!
		Robotics Contest at the Oct 11th meeting!