DPRG: First Saturday Sidewalk Sale

Subject: DPRG: First Saturday Sidewalk Sale
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Thu Jul 31 11:48:46 CDT 1997

On Thu, 31 Jul 1997 11:19:53 -0500 you wrote:

>I sent this once before (yesterday, early) and never got the message
>from the dprglist server so I'm not sure it made it...

Yep, it made it here but MajorDomo crashed last night - well, it
didn't exactly crash, it just started refusing to output anything
to the mailing list.  Instead it was filling the log file with
messages and complaints about why.net's mail server having
bounced a message earlier in the evening.  I restarted it this
morning and it seems to be okay again.

- -Steve