DPRG: First Saturday event this weekend?

Subject: DPRG: First Saturday event this weekend?
From: Jim Brown jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
Date: Thu Jun 5 11:52:19 CDT 1997

> >I am going at about 2am.

> :-)  I was thinking more like 7 or 8am, myself!  If you're
> still around by sunrise look for someone wearing a DPRG
> T-Shirt...
- ---
> >I will be going on my monthly scavenger hunt at First Saturday.
> >If you (or anyone else) wants to meet me let me know.  I
> >will be there promptly at 7:00 am.
>
> Where's a good place to meet?

I'm not sure if I'll get to go or not yet (I have to check with my
boss the wife), but how about meeting at the main consession stand
at around 8am.

Any recommendations on parking?

Jim Brown                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at why.net
                         http://users.why.net/jbrown
                         http://www.dprg.org (Next meeting June 14th)

Work:  972-519-2868      My employer won't claim these opinions.
Home:  972-495-3821      So I'm giving them away for free.