DPRG: Robotics Chat Dinner

Subject: DPRG: Robotics Chat Dinner
From: Larry Kerns kerns at lonestar.rcclub.org
Date: Tue Jun 10 09:39:25 CDT 1997

Well how did the dinner go?  After asking for the 9th of June for the
meeting, I ended up having to work!  Bummer.  Was it a success?  I
showed up at the sidewalk sale Saturday at the designated spot at 8:00
am and the only one there was Clay.  We had a nice chat and left to do
our sidewalk sale shopping about 8:10 am.  I understand that Jim and
Steve showed up a couple of minutes later.  I bought a couple of 50 cent
steppers, some ICtest clips and such.  Nothing spectacular.
- --
Will I Dream, Dave?

Larry W. Kerns
kerns at lonestar.rcclub.org