DPRG: more list weirdness

Subject: DPRG: more list weirdness
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Tue Jun 10 11:19:41 CDT 1997

Majordomo is anything but boring.  Around 7pm last night, for
no apparent reason, it stopped accepting mail.  The mail made
it to the server at our office and from their to the sendmail
running on the DPRG box where Majordomo resides but then it
just sat in the queue...  Seems to be working again now after
poking on it a little.  Thanks go to Roger for asking about it.
I might not have noticed it for another day if he hadn't called.

The list should normally respond within a few minutes of a
submission (when it's really under a heavy load, maybe 15 or
so minutes).  If anyone thinks it's down or sees what may be a
problem with the list, don't hesitate to give me a call at the
office.  If I'm not around, leave me a message.  972-650-2002

- -Steve