DPRG: Re: ROBOT GROUP INFO

Subject: DPRG: Re: ROBOT GROUP INFO
From: Jim Brown jbrown at why.net
Date: Mon Jun 9 22:48:47 CDT 1997

At 08:47 PM 6/9/97 -0400, you wrote:
>JIM
>CAN YOU GIVE ME MORE INFO ON YOUR ROBOTIC GROUP
>I PLAN ON BEING IN DALLAS SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO MEET.
>E MAIL guyl at magicnet.net
>HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.
>--
>GUY J LEMIEUX

The Dallas Personal Robotics Group is a special interest group
dedicated to the robotics enthusiast and has been around since
1984.  We meet in the Infomart usually in room 1061 on a
monthly basis.  The next meeting is this Saturday June 14th from
12pm to 2pm.  You can find out more about the DPRG at:
http://www.dprg.org/dprgfaq.html (I can email that doc to you
if you don't have www access).  Feel free to ask me directly
about the DPRG if you have any more questions.
Jim Brown       jim_brown at bigfoot.com  or jbrown at why.net or
                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at dprg.org
                http://users.why.net/jbrown
Rom 3:23,24     http://www.dprg.org (next meeting is June 14th) Bring robots!