DPRG: Polaroid units are in

Subject: DPRG: Polaroid units are in
From: Jim Brown jbrown at why.net
Date: Tue Jun 10 19:03:12 CDT 1997

Just received the batch of 10 6500 sonar driver boards, and 10 model
7000 transducers.  Will bring them to the next meeting to sell on a
first-come-first-served basis.  No fights please.  I can order more if
we need them.  I also made copies of the data sheet for both units.

Please see previous posting about terms and prices.

Roger.

It's not as easy as it looks.
- --

     /--------------------------/---------------------------/
    /       Roger Arrick       /     Arrick Robotics       /
   /    roger at robotics.com    /       P.O. Box 1574       /
  /     Ph: (817) 571-4528   /   Hurst, Texas 76053 USA  /
 /     fax: (817) 571-2317  /   http://www.robotics.com /

======
forwarded for Roger - your email is still bouncing.  :-(

Jim Brown       jim_brown at bigfoot.com  or jbrown at why.net or
                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at dprg.org
                http://users.why.net/jbrown
Rom 3:23,24     http://www.dprg.org (next meeting is June 14th) Bring robots!