DPRG: EAS FAQ

Subject: DPRG: EAS FAQ
From: Jim Brown jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
Date: Thu Jun 12 09:38:51 CDT 1997

The crazy things you'll find on the web:

Etch-A-Sketch FAQ

Table of Contents

  1.My Etch-A-Sketch has a distorted display. What should I do?
  2.My Etch-A-Sketch has these funny little lines all over the screen.
  3.How do I turn my Etch-A-Sketch off?
  4.My Etch-A-Sketch has lines that prevent me from doing my art project. What should
     I do?
  5.How do I delete a document from my Etch-A-Sketch?
  6.How do I keep from losing my Etch-A-Sketch document?

Answers

1. My Etch-A-Sketch has a distorted display. What should I
do?

Pick it up and shake it.

2. My Etch-A-Sketch has these funny little lines all over the
screen.

Pick it up and shake it.

3. How do I turn my Etch-A-Sketch off?

Pick it up and shake it. Set it down.

4. My Etch-A-Sketch has lines that prevent me from doing my
art project. What should I do?

Pick it up and shake it.

5. How do I delete a document from my Etch-A-Sketch?

Pick it up and shake it.

6. How do I keep from losing my Etch-A-Sketch document?

Stop shaking it.

Jim Brown                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at why.net
                         http://users.why.net/jbrown
                         http://www.dprg.org (Next meeting June 14th)

Work:  972-519-2868      My employer won't claim these opinions.
Home:  972-495-3821      So I'm giving them away for free.