DPRG: EAS FAQ

Subject: DPRG: EAS FAQ
From: Jim Brown jbrown at why.net
Date: Thu Jun 12 19:03:38 CDT 1997

another email bounce victim:

Jim Brown wrote:

> The crazy things you'll find on the web:

How about (one I actually went looking for!):

Chia Pet FAQ
============

Table of Contents

  1.  How do I care for my Chia Pet?

Answers

  1.  Just add water.

> Etch-A-Sketch FAQ

[ ... ]

Eric

- --                                                        .__
Eric Yundt <eric at ytech.com>                       __ ---   ; \_      //    F
"HA!" YaTu laughs as he spits into the wind,       -- -    {\_""   // I  N
tryin' t'catch a fox makes da cow's head spin!    --  ooo__{ _}   // N  I
YaTu at YTech.COM  --  http://www.dprg.org/yatu                    //    H

Jim Brown       jim_brown at bigfoot.com  or jbrown at why.net or
                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at dprg.org
                http://users.why.net/jbrown