DPRG: software donation

Subject: DPRG: software donation
From: Jim Brown jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
Date: Fri Jun 13 13:16:49 CDT 1997

Here's a copy of the email I sent to Microsoft today:

============================ email follows ===========================

I am the president of the Dallas Personal Robotics Group.  We are a
special interest group dedicated to the personal robotics enthusiast.
Currently we have a group project called GARP that is a PC based
robot in need of an operating system.  We have narrowed down our
choices to either Windows 95, Windows NT, or Linux.  We would like
to see if you'd be willing to donate a copy of any Microsoft Operating
System toward our goal of completing our robotic project.  You can
learn more about our group at:  http://www.dprg.org and more about
the GARP project at:  http://www.dprg.org/garp.html

Jim Brown                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at why.net
                         http://users.why.net/jbrown
                         http://www.dprg.org (Next meeting June 14th)

Work:  972-519-2868      My employer won't claim these opinions.
Home:  972-495-3821      So I'm giving them away for free.