DPRG: Another Great Meeting!!

Subject: DPRG: Another Great Meeting!!
From: Larry Kerns kerns at lonestar.rcclub.org
Date: Sat Jun 14 21:17:07 CDT 1997

Well I thoroughly enjoyed myself again at this Saturday's meeting.  I
thought the presentation could have been a little shorter (is this a
secure line?) but was still enjoyable.

Roger, in all the excitement and side conversations with Clay, Steve and
Jim following the meeting, I completely forgot to stop by and buy one of
the Polaroid systems that I said I wanted.  If you had any left please
bring it to the next meeting and I will purchase it.\

Well I'm off to view the Roborama video that I bought from Ed today.
Cain't get nuff a dem robots!! (native Missouri backwoods talk)

- ------
Will I Dream, Dave?

Larry Kerns
kerns at lonestar.rcclub.org