DPRG: Another Great Meeting!!

Subject: DPRG: Another Great Meeting!!
From: Jim Brown jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
Date: Mon Jun 16 09:26:35 CDT 1997

> >Well I thoroughly enjoyed myself again at this Saturday's meeting.  I
> >thought the presentation could have been a little shorter (is this a
> >secure line?) but was still enjoyable.

I really liked hearing more about the I2C bus.  That was the best
part, I thought.

<snip>

> Thanks to Brian for a great presentation.  I learned a lot of great things.

ditto!

> What's next Jim?
>
> Roger.

Quickie calendar of events:

Robotic Builder's Night Out Monday June 23rd at Vista Ridge, 6pm to whenever,
of course!

Also don't forget BGMicro's sidewalk sale on Saturday June 21st
(see their web page for directions http://www.bgmicro.com ).

And the next great meeting will be July 12th!  Clay Timmons will lead it,
I'll be on vaction in Red River New Mexico.  Yall can talk about GARP,
James Vroman will probably bring it, and about the contest, and other
great stuff yall and Clay will come up with.  ...Maybe someone will bring
a robot for a presentation?  Someone get some video or at least some
pictures that I can put on the newsletter and some brief minutes of the
meeting.

Jim Brown                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at why.net
                         http://users.why.net/jbrown
                         http://www.dprg.org (Next meeting June 14th)

Work:  972-519-2868      My employer won't claim these opinions.
Home:  972-495-3821      So I'm giving them away for free.