DPRG: Re: High school robot contest

Subject: DPRG: Re: High school robot contest
From: Jim Brown jbrown at why.net
Date: Mon Jun 16 23:23:50 CDT 1997

Thanks for the info.  I'll forward this to our group.  I believe at
least one person in our group may have already participated in that
contest.  It sounds like a good one.  I'll be on vacation so I'll miss
the next meeting, so Clay Timmons will be there to lead the meeting.
You can find out more about what our group is doing by looking through
the DPRG newsletters online at:  http://www.dprg.org/newsltrs.html .

Jim Brown       jim_brown at bigfoot.com  or jbrown at why.net or
                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at dprg.org
                http://users.why.net/jbrown