DPRG: Re: Next Meeting

Subject: DPRG: Re: Next Meeting
From: Jim Brown jbrown at why.net
Date: Fri Jun 20 21:14:02 CDT 1997

At 10:23 PM 6/19/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Jim,
>
>A friend and I, both professionals in the automation field, are interested
>in attending one of your meetings and would very much like to find out the
>time and date of the next meeting.  We would very much like to learn more
>about DPRG.  Is there a meeting scheduled for the next weeks? and how often
>do you guys meet?
>
>Thanks
>
>Diego H. Rodriguez

We meet at the infomart monthly during the DFW-Xchange Super Saturday
event.  The next one is July 12th from 12pm to 2pm usually in room
1061.  You can see the upcoming meeting dates on our web page at:
http://www.dprg.org and you can find our more about our group at:
http://www.dprg.org/dprgfaq.html .  Hope to see you there.
Jim Brown       jim_brown at bigfoot.com  or jbrown at why.net or
                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at dprg.org