DPRG: BG Micro's Sidewalk Sale

Subject: DPRG: BG Micro's Sidewalk Sale
From: Jim Brown jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
Date: Mon Jun 23 08:16:45 CDT 1997

<snip>
> You know... along the lines of these (informal) gatherings, it would
> be pretty neat if we could find a garage / science lab / place with
> tables and power where we could meet WITH soldering iron and Robot
> in hand.  We could always order Pizza for food...  That way, more
> than just gab about things (don't get me wrong, I like gabbing!) we
> could also take advantage of real building / creation examples.  For
> instance, folks trying to interpret Polaroids data sheets, could gain
> a lot from just looking at what Steve has done on the "unamed one,"
> or anyone interested in the BOTBoard 2's might be able to benefit
> from my own yanked out hair by seeing how Little YaTu was made and
> is programmed, etc.

Eric:  are you volunteering your garage?

Jim Brown                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at why.net
                         http://users.why.net/jbrown
                         http://www.dprg.org (Next meeting July 12th)

Work:  972-519-2868      My employer won't claim these opinions.
Home:  972-495-3821      So I'm giving them away for free.