DPRG: Robotic Builder's Night Out

Subject: DPRG: Robotic Builder's Night Out
From: Jim Brown jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
Date: Mon Jun 23 08:58:09 CDT 1997

Hope yall will be able to make it to the RBNO (Robotic Builder's
Night Out) tonight at the Vista Ridge Mall from 6pm to 9pm.

I would like to recommend that we have it once a month on the
last Monday of each Month.  That will let it fall somewhere
between the meetings for those who don't get enough of the
regular meetings.  Also I'd like to recommend that we alternate
sites from Vista Ridge Food Court to the Valley View Food court
each time.  Does that sound good to everyone?

So, if that's acceptable, that would mean the next one
(after tonights June 23rd at Vista Ridge), would be July 28th
at Valley View.  Any thoughts?

Jim Brown                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at why.net
                         http://users.why.net/jbrown
                         http://www.dprg.org (Next meeting July 12th)

Work:  972-519-2868      My employer won't claim these opinions.
Home:  972-495-3821      So I'm giving them away for free.