DPRG: Garage volunteering.

Subject: DPRG: Garage volunteering.
From: Kipton Moravec kmoravec at airmail.net
Date: Mon Jun 23 17:49:05 CDT 1997

Jim Brown wrote:

> <snip>
> > You know... along the lines of these (informal) gatherings, it would
> > be pretty neat if we could find a garage / science lab / place with
> > tables and power where we could meet WITH soldering iron and Robot
> > in hand.  We could always order Pizza for food...  That way, more
> > than just gab about things (don't get me wrong, I like gabbing!) we
> > could also take advantage of real building / creation examples.  For
> > instance, folks trying to interpret Polaroids data sheets, could gain
> > a lot from just looking at what Steve has done on the "unamed one,"
> > or anyone interested in the BOTBoard 2's might be able to benefit
> > from my own yanked out hair by seeing how Little YaTu was made and
> > is programmed, etc.
>
> Eric:  are you volunteering your garage?
>
> [snip]

Hmmmm.  After it cools down, say September, I would volunteer my garage.
Even today it is like a sauna in there. I am in Plano, near Independence
and 15th Street.

We can discuss it tonight. Maybe it could be a monthly thing, say Sunday
evenings, beginning at 5:00 or 6:00 p.m.? (I also have an outdoor gas
grill for grilling food.)

Regards,
Kip