DPRG: RBNO

Subject: DPRG: RBNO
From: Clay Timmons ctimmons at asic.sc.ti.com
Date: Tue Jun 24 09:35:32 CDT 1997

> How did it go at the Robotic Builder's Night Out?  I
> wish I could've been there.

> Jim Brown                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at why.net
>                          http://users.why.net/jbrown
>                          http://www.dprg.org (Next meeting July 12th)
>
> Work:  972-519-2868      My employer won't claim these opinions.
> Home:  972-495-3821      So I'm giving them away for free.

Went great.  Kip, Steve, Eric, and Clay were there.

Kip had some neat wheels for Radio Controlled Ariplanes for his
next robot.  Eric had a book on Practical Robotics that looked
good but is not in publication yet.  Mall food was better than
usual.  Some band was playing in downstairs and made conversation
difficult.

- -Clay Timmons