DPRG: Erector sets for $15

Subject: DPRG: Erector sets for $15
From: Roger Arrick rarrick at ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue Jun 24 21:22:56 CDT 1997

Robot builders:
I've often suggest people use Erector sets to build robots, especially
for newbees.  While in Hillsborrow (SP?) this week end (South of DFW at
the intersection of the 2 I35s) I shopped at the outlet mall.
Naturally my kids drug (sp?) me into the toy store.  At the Very back,
they have the steel-tec erector sets for $15, Normally $70 I think).
These are pretty big sets.  1-trillion parts if you count the threads
on each screw, and all of the holes in the girders.

DPRG motto:  It isn't as easy as it looks.

Roger.

- --
    /       Roger Arrick       /     Arrick Robotics       /
   /    roger at robotics.com    /       P.O. Box 1574       /
  /     Ph: (817) 571-4528   /   Hurst, Texas 76053 USA  /
 /     fax: (817) 571-2317  /   http://www.robotics.com /

"Talk" is inversely proportional to "do"