DPRG: RBNO

Subject: DPRG: RBNO
From: Jim Brown jbrown at why.net
Date: Mon Jun 23 11:09:07 CDT 1997

>>It was all just a bunch of Bologna.
>
>ARe you KIDDING!!  That VERY same thing happened to me also!!!!
>
>Weird!
>
>Roger.

Which, of course, reminds me of a joke:

Two boys thought it would be funny to spoof a shrink by reciting the
same story about a dream they had.  The first boy went into the office
and recited the story about the dream and then asked what it meant.  The
shrink didn't know and the boy went his way.  The second boy went into
the office and recited the story about the dream and then asked what it
meant.  The shrink replied, "I don't know, but it's sooo strange.  That's
the third time I've heard that story today."

Jim Brown       jim_brown at bigfoot.com  or jbrown at why.net or
                jbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com or jbrown at dprg.org
                http://users.why.net/jbrown
Rom 3:23,24     http://www.dprg.org (next meeting is July 12th) Bring robots!