DPRG: sonar cooking on the range

Subject: DPRG: sonar cooking on the range
From: Kipton Moravec kmoravec at airmail.net
Date: Wed Jun 25 17:11:59 CDT 1997

Jim Brown wrote:

> Also, the first thing I noticed was that the cable pinout won't
> fit in a standard prototype board.  What are yall doing to wire
> that thing up?  Wirewrap?

At the RBNO, which you missed,  it was observed that the pattern was
identical to a 9-pin D connector, like what is found on a serial port.
Try to connect it to the 9-pin connector and you have something you can
plug and unplug.

Regards,
Kip

P.S. About that $100 I gave away at the last RBNO, it was a one time
thing, and I gave it to the last person who was there the longest. The
winner was Kipton Moravec!!!