DPRG: DPRG T-Shirt Designs for 1998

Subject: DPRG: DPRG T-Shirt Designs for 1998
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Mon Feb 2 09:43:01 CST 1998

> Jim Brown wrote:
>
> > I've created a web page of some possible T-Shirt Designs for 1998
> > of those that were suggested.  See them at:
> >
> > http://www.dprg.org/dprg_new_tee.html
>
> Most of the time, I don't think that it is good for our cause and hobby
> to portray robots being destructive (as in B), but in this case I'll
> make an exception!

I was thinking the same thing!

> (What would the shirts be worth if CORE turned out to be real?)

I don't think we'll need to worry about that, but if so, the shirts would
be worth many times more!

Maybe Ron will buy one just for the fun of it!

By the way, notice that I never put CORE on there, I put Cor...
just to be safe!  I did however put in "Pseudo-proc..." just for the
fun of it - I couldn't help it to not leave out the _pseudo_ part.

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___ http://www.dprg.org (Feb 21)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ jbrown at cyberramp.net
\__\/ \/ \/\/\/ \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com
http://www.cyberramp.net/~jbrown www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/6818