DPRG: Re: Next Robofest?

Subject: DPRG: Re: Next Robofest?
From: Chris McCarley-ECM004 Chris_McCarley-ECM004 at email.mot.com
Date: Tue Feb 3 15:05:34 CST 1998

Um .. I could find it in my heart to be content with learning about a 6
hexapod walker and a fleet of microblimps.  Are there any Web pages on
this?  I don't remember coming across them last time I looked around the
Austin site.

Chris McCarley, Motorola  / aka RedKnight
Computer Integrated Mfg  / cmc162 at airmail.net
ecm004 at email.mot.com  / Neural Networks: not just a good idea
817-245-2992                   /  but also good places to put them.