to Erick M. Guzowsky DPRG: Radio Controlled Ball

Subject: to Erick M. Guzowsky DPRG: Radio Controlled Ball
From: Chris McCarley-ECM004 Chris_McCarley-ECM004 at email.mot.com
Date: Wed Feb 4 08:40:55 CST 1998

The CORE p-processor might indeed be the only processor capable of
tackling the advanced Robotic Intelligence application you proposed.

Chris McCarley, Motorola  / aka RedKnight
Computer Integrated Mfg  / cmc162 at airmail.net
ecm004 at email.mot.com  / Neural Networks: not just a good idea
817-245-2992                   /  but also good places to put them.