DPRG: Axiom HC11 with 32K EEPROM 32K RAM

Subject: DPRG: Axiom HC11 with 32K EEPROM 32K RAM
From: Wade A. Smith wasmith at aud.alcatel.com
Date: Wed Feb 4 17:12:15 CST 1998

Well, my 68332 board is there, but the OS aint (yet).

So I decided to "get something going" before it's
too late for the contest.  So I went to Axiom and
bought one of their boards.  They have 3 classes
of HC11 boards for robotics

CMD 8K or 32K RAM&EEPROM and has *2* com ports and a proto
    area for thru-hole stuff
CME 8K or 32K RAM&EEPROM has 1 com port and a proto area for
    thru-hole stuff
CMM 8K or 32K RAM&EEPROM has 1 com port and is a SMALL
    surface-mount board 2x4

They are also have a HC12 board, a 80C562 (8052 + A/D & PWM)
board (fully populated/comm port/7805) and they are working on
a 332 board which will have 256K ram and 256K EEPROM 1 comm port
and all fit on a 2x4 board.   COOL.

I got the CME with 32K RAM & EEPROM and 1 com port and a proto area for
thru-hole stuff (which I will hack off to fit my application.  8-)