to Erick M. Guzowsky DPRG: Radio Controlled Ball

Subject: to Erick M. Guzowsky DPRG: Radio Controlled Ball
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at spd.dsccc.com
Date: Thu Feb 5 10:36:01 CST 1998

> I thought this was debunked already???  Please help me to understand is
> this a real robotics idea or a scheme???  Im really confused now.
>
> Erick

So far the CORE PPU (Pseudo-Processor-Unit (or Faux-pa for short))
is as far as anyone can tell - vaporware.  Since they NTC and
Ron Blue have produced nothing tangable yet, all we can surmise
is that it is a con.  Again, you can decide for yourself by
looking at their web site and try to make sense of it if you
can - just be sure to put a watch-dog timer on your brain so that
you don't spend too much time processing their web page and
not being able to make sense of any of it because everything they
talk about is doubletalk.

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___ http://www.dprg.org (Feb 21)
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ jbrown at cyberramp.net
\__\/ \/ \/\/\/ \__\/ \/  \__\/ \_\_\/ \/ \/jgbrown at spdmail.spd.dsccc.com