DPRG: more CORE nonsense - hit delete if you want

Subject: DPRG: more CORE nonsense - hit delete if you want
From: Alan Bredon alanb at cryogen.com
Date: Thu Feb 5 16:59:58 CST 1998

Ideas are CHEAP, implementation takes Engineers!

People who have ideas are NOT inventors, unless they can IMPLEMENT them.

Ideas are fiction until implemented and proven.

    / || \    Regards, Alan Bredon
   /  ||  \   My views & opinions do not represent my company.
  /. .||. .\  My email address is MINE.  Spammers should pay me!
  _|_|__|_|_  http://www.imagin.net/~abredon